School Bag Policy
- For the first two days of the new school year, pupils need to bring only Part A of their Textbooks and Activity Books/Workbooks for the Core Subjects (English, Mathematics, Science and Mother Tongue). Form Teachers and Mother Tongue Teachers will collect Part A of Activity Books/Workbooks and exercise books as required.
- The Form Teacher will give a copy of the finalised timetable to each child.
- On the 2nd week of Term 1, all Subject Teachers will collect the Non-Core Subject (e.g. Social Studies, Health Education, CCE and FTGP) Textbooks and Workbooks from pupils to be kept in the classroom.
- By the 1st week of Term 3, all Form Teachers and Mother Tongue Teachers, will collect Part B of the Workbooks for all the Core Subjects (English, Mathematics, Science and Mother Tongue).
- In Term 1/week 4 & 8, Term 2/week 3 & 7, Term 3/week 4 & 8, all subject files and Activity Books/Workbooks will be returned for parent’s signature, one subject a day following the schedule below:-
- The files that have been returned home are for pupils to revise for their term test/examinations.
- Pupils bring their files back to school only after Week 8 (for Term 1 & 3) or Week 9 (Term 2).
- The pupils’ files will contain only current term’s worksheets. All other worksheets should be kept at home. (Not applicable to EL composition files)
- Pupils should bring only 1 storybook per day for their daily silent reading, it should not be a hard-cover book.
- Pupils are advised to carry a water bottle (not bigger than 800ml) which is 1/3 filled. The bottles can be refilled at the water coolers provided in school.