Our Vision, Mission, Values & Motto
What we stand for
A Nurturing, Resilient and Forward-looking School Community
Strive to build better capabilities (school, departments and individuals) to be:
- Nurturing : Culture of Care, look out for one another and move forward together.
- Resilient : Having the determination that does not allow circumstances to define us. We define our future by choosing to respond with hope, clarity and innovation.
- Forward-looking : Equip ourselves with future-ready knowledge, skills and dispositions, for both students and staff.
We provide a caring and enabling environment to develop every Fuchunian holistically as future-ready learners, through strong engagement in joyful learning and character building
1. What we do as a school: Holistic Development & Building Future-ready Competence of our Students
2. How we do this: through (a) provision of a caring and enabling environment (YH); (b) Strong T&L engagement (IP) & character development (CCE & SML); and (c) in win-win partnership with our parents and other stakeholders (‘We’)
Our Values (P.I.E.RR)
Passion for Learning
Character Strength > Participates actively in class discussions and activities >> Asks / answers questions to deepen learning >>> Extends one’s learning through different ways eg. research, reading
Character Strength > Knows right from wrong >> Admits mistakes >>> Makes amends
EmpathyCharacter Strength > Knows that everyone is different >> Understands differences in others >>> Understands and accepts differences in others
RespectCharacter Strength > Uses kind words >> Uses the right tone and body language to respond appropriately >>> Communicates responsibly
ResilienceCharacter Strength > Is willing to try difficult / challenging tasks >> Continues to try despite experiencing difficulties >>> Encourages others to press on when experiencing difficulties