Attire and Appearance
1. Pupils are to wear the school uniform (PE attire inclusive). Modification to the uniform or PE attire is not allowed.
2. Pupils are to be in school uniform with their name tags when attending school.
3. School shirts/blouses must be of the standard design, i.e. the item must be purchased from the authorised school uniform vendor and no alterations are allowed.
4. Length of school skirt should cover the knee caps.
5. Only school PE T-shirts and shorts of the standard design are allowed during PE lessons and formal games. All T-shirts must be neatly tucked in. T-shirts are strictly not to be worn when pupils are sitting for examinations.
6. All P1 to P4 pupils are allowed to be in their PE attire throughout the day only on the days they have PE lessons.
7. All P5 and P6 pupils are to change into their school uniform during recess after their PE lessons. If their PE lessons take place after their recess, they are to come in school uniform and change into their PE attire during recess.
8. Only plain white canvas school shoes and white socks are permitted. The socks must be above the ankle. No ankle socks are allowed.
9. Coloured track shoes are only allowed for official sports activities.
10. All pupils are not allowed to wear jewellery, cosmetics, and accessories e.g. beads around the wrist, coloured strings and bangles.
11. Male pupils must be neat appearance, clean-shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
12. Spectacles worn by pupils should not become an outstanding feature on their face. As such the spectacles worn should not be outlandish in color, design or size. Coloured contact lens are not allowed.
- Pupils’ hair must be kept short and neat.
- Pupils’ hair must not cover the forehead, touch the eyebrows, ears or first collar line.
- The back of the hair must be sloped.
- Pupils must be neat in appearance, clean-shaven and no facial hair (moustaches, beards and sideburns inclusive) is allowed.
- Dyeing/gelling of hair, punky or any fanciful hairstyles are not allowed.
- Boys are not allowed to wear earing.
- Girls with long hair beyond the second collar line must use dark blue or black hair band, or hair clip to keep their hair tidy.
- The fringe must not cover the forehead or touch the eyebrows.
- Dyeing/gelling of hair, punky or fancy hairstyles are not allowed.
- A pair of small, identical and plain ear studs or transparent ear sticks may be worn. No dangling earrings are allowed.
- Nail polish is not allowed.